Class on Faith and Our Christian Walk, May 8, 2019
Wed. May 8 2019
We decided as a class on Wed. May 1 to continue meeting, but on a twice-a-month schedule, the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month.
So, our first meeting was held Wed. May 8, same place and time, 168 The Highlands, 6:30 p.m.
Louise also assigned us some homework.
Homework assignments for Wed. May 8, 2019:
- Find the five healings or miracles that John wrote about in the Gospel of John.
- What does in 1 John “walking in the light” as opposed to walking the dark mean to you?
- What Scripture in 1 John do we go to for forgiveness?
- There are two main Scriptures in the Gospel of John that refer to using the name of Jesus in prayer. What are they?
- John is referred to as the apostle of what?
- What is the difference between agape love and fileo love?
- What are the fruits of the Spirit in Galatians and which one do you feel you need to work on the most?
Several books we’ve ordered for the class have come and were distributed May 8.
- Kenneth Hagin’s book on love.
- Larry Ollison,’s book Breaking the Cycle of Offense.
- And workbook/s on the Holy Spirit and its gifts.
We studied the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Spirit on May 8 with Louise leading the teaching on receiving salvation and receiving the Holy Spirit, two separate acts, although closely related.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or my cell or Louise’s cell, 310 3350 or 310 9733.
And, we even have a web site! Go to www.lifeinchristinfo.com
Wed. May 22, 2019
Read Chapter One of Kenneth Hagin’s book, Love, The Way to Victory.